PROFESSIONAL HOUSING PROVIDER PROGRAM
• To Enable...
▪ Members to expand their education and knowledge via courses as valuable tools to attain successful goals
▪ Present a professional image to the public and local municipalities
What is the NaPHP designation?
The NaPHP designation is a national, education-based certification program designed to recognize the high level of knowledge and professionalism among the designation holder. It is sponsored and overseen by the National Real Estate Investor's Association (National REIA).
• Why obtain the NaPHP designation?
• Only persons completing the educational requirements will be permitted to hold themselves out to the public as a National Professional Housing Provider.
• The designee will be recognized in the form of an award certificate and the right to use the designation, and should recognize that having a basic education in the topics outlined will increase his or her ability to reach their goals in real estate investing.
• Further, as National REIA works to make the NaPHP designation more recognizable, it is hoped that the NaPHP holders will have an advantage in dealing with legal and governmental bodies when a "my word against his" situation occurs. It will also aid in encouraging legislators to think of educated investors as a larger group for political action.
• Other tangible benefits, including discounts on courses and educational materials, may be added as the program develops.
▪ Professionalism - This level of high esteem for Graduates is perceived by peers, the local media and local government officials.
▪ Accreditation - Graduates qualify to use the National REIA PHP title and/or initials on their business cards, for rent signs, name badges, etc.
▪ Awards - Personal award lapel pin/certificate awarded to each graduate.
▪ National Graduation - National REIA honors graduates with a graduation and sessions at the Mid Year Investor Real Estate Conference. Personal invitations are sent out yearly.
▪ Local Graduation - Local graduates and associations receive recognition from MEREIA. This recognition is also great advertising for future graduates and the professionalism of your association.
▪ National PHP - Graduates from states with identical programs automatically qualify for the National Professional Housing Provider Award.
National and Local Discount - Additional incentives or discounts to graduates.
Course of Study
The course of study will be divided into 43 clock hours of core courses and 17 hours of elective topics for a total of 60 hours of formal education.
Fair Housing Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Remaining 17 hours may include further education in any or all of the above topics, approved by the PHP committee.
Enroll either Full-time or Part-time:
Members can choose to enroll in the PHP program either Full-time or Part-time.
Full-time and part-time individuals may attend the PHP approved programs offered during monthly Monday evening general meetings.
Part-time individuals would work toward earning the PHP designation attending the approved Monday evening programs.
Yearly membership dues: Membership required to enroll in PHP program
At Graduation, there will be a fee to cover the cost of framed certificate, pin, and recognition dinner for the graduate and spouse/significant other/business partner
For more information or to enroll in the PHP Program contact: