Search
  • Metro East REIA

Top Destination Cities for Renters

We love stories about where people are moving. It’s great “intel” and offers a snapshot for investors looking for that next market. A recent report from STORAGECafé says more renters moved in 2020 vs. 2019, with most of those upgrading to larger homes. Interestingly, they point out that 69% of renters looked for housing in the same state while the remaining 31% sought a new home in another state. Their data also show that 21% of renters moving out of big cities relocated to the suburbs. Continue reading HERE...

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Prices for Used Pickups are Skyrocketing

We’ve had several reports about skyrocketing lumber prices, well, here’s an indicator worth noting; A recent report on FoxNews says a sharp drop in the supply of new vehicles due to the ongoing chip

How Remote Work May Impact Housing Location Preferences

A new report from Apartment List says remote workers moved more than on-site workers over the past year, but most moves were local. In addition they found that “more space” was the top motivator for

Best Cities for First-Time Home Buyers

What are the best cities for first-time home buyers? Realtor.com says homes across the country are selling within days (with multiple offers) pricing out buyers of all ages—especially millennials. W